Monday, August 18

Back to Business

It's been over a week since my last post and apparently I took an unscheduled blogging break. With the start of school and the end of summer looming, I've been hanging at the pool, buying school supplies and trying to get all my ducks in a row for the fall.

I'm sure many of you have been doing the same.

But some of the most exciting days of politics are quickly approaching so it's time we pull ourselves out of the sun and get ready for the conventions, announcement of both parties' vice president nominees, and the final push to November.

Are you with me?

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm with you! I am so, um, I don't know if excited is the right word, so, I'll go with, interested to see who will pick who. I think we should have a reality tv show-like pick for veep. Put 'em all in a house and let us vote one out a week. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online