Tuesday, June 3

The Beginning of the End?

Voters in Montana and South Dakota head to the polls today to end what has to be the longest primary season ever. The consensus on the morning shows by the "experts" was that Sen. Clinton will enjoy the limelight one last time tonight and then will make a graceful exit in the next day or so.

I think we've all learned that you never count Hillary out. She just may surprise us, but the pressure from party leaders is definitely mounting as they press her to end the race so they can unify the party and move forward.

We may actually have a winner by the end of tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, but I think the time is long gone where Hillary could make a graceful exit. I think she will finally figure out that the nomination is not hers and stumble backwards out the door proclaiming the entire time "But I won the popular vote!"

I'm obviously not a fan of Clinton!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online