Monday, April 21

Voter Help

I've had a few phone calls tonight from friends and family who are wanting to know who they should vote for tomorrow. Well, I wish the answer was simple but it really depends on where you live since we are also casting votes for other local races.

So after a few searches on Google, I came up with a site called Vote-PA.org that will bring up a sample of the ballot for your district. To get the information you simply type in your address and whether you are voting Republican or Democrat.

I found it to be very helpful since you don't always seem to know what races will be included on your ballot. Other than the presidential race, I have only one other race to decide. The rest of the races are with incumbents that aren't being challenged.

For those of you outside of Pennsylvania, try googling "sample (your state) ballot" to find a similar site.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online