Monday, April 21

Ready, Set, VOTE

Tomorrow is another pivotal primary...this time in the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. I know that for sure because I've been reminded every time I pick up my telephone, turn on the TV or listen to the radio. I even saw a crew from CNN eating a late dinner at a local Chili's tonight---just another sign that all eyes are watching this blue collar state.

A week ago analysts were predicting a possible upset for Obama, but tonight he is pretty much setting the stage for a lose. That definitely puts the pressure on Clinton to win big. And win big is what all the pundits are saying she has to do to stay alive in this race.

Why Pennsylvania Matters, Real Clear Politics
Obama's Closing Argument, Slate
Can Obama Pull Off a Win in PA?, Daily Telegraph

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online