Friday, April 25

Freedom Friday

Today, I wanted to highlight a post that I read last week called Thank you to the Providers of Freedom. I thought it was a great reminder for all of us about the people that secure and fight for our freedom every day.

"Freedom is not free…it cost someone somewhere…and today…at this very hour…someone is paying the price for that freedom. I just wanted to say “thank you” to the men and women that have served…and are serving…in our United States Armed Forces."
You can read the rest of this short post by Chris Elrod here.

If you have a picture, factoid, or post that you'd like to share on what freedom means to you, simply link up below. Many apologies for being so late posting Freedom Friday today. Would you believe I forgot it was Friday?!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online