Monday, March 3

Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found this site through Design Mom and Rocks in my Dryer. Both of those blogs are daily reads for me, so I'm thrilled to have you join us.

If you are too busy to stay up on the latest political news...this is the site for you. I try to weed through all the news, noise and nonsense and pick out the relevant tidbits that will help you make an informed decision for the 2008 elections.

But this is also the site for those of you who like to keep up with politics and consider yourself junkies. You'll get plenty of opportunity to weigh in on different aspects of the campaigns and to maybe even sway a few voters.

Above all, this site is a place for intelligent and thinking moms (and plenty of folks who aren't moms!) to opine and debate in a respectful forum.

I hope you'll become part of the discussion!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online