Tuesday, May 20

Another Tuesday, Another Primary...or two

I'm sorry that it's been a little quiet around here since last week. I've learned that if I don't take a break every so often from all the political speak, it just wears me thin. But I'm back and we've got two more primaries under way today: Kentucky and Oregon.

Actually, they've already called Kentucky for Clinton by a margin of 2-to-1. Oregon's vote totals won't be available until after midnight on the east coast, so we have a way to go for those results. But the Kentucky victory is just another detour for Obama to endure as he tries to reach those magical nomination numbers.

Clinton Wins Kentucky, Focus Turns to Oregon, FoxNews.com

Clinton Claims Victory in Kentucky, CNN.com

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online